JSSC Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Notification @ jssc.nic.in. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer of 991 Vacancies on its Official website jssc.nic.in. The Online Application will be available from 30th April 2022 and the last date of the Application is 20th May 2022. So candidates who want to get jobs in JSSC can apply Online on its official site jssc.nic.in.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification for 991 Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies Apply @ jssc.nic.in
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has Released Advertisement for 991 Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts in its Official Website i.e., jssc.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 991 Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts @ jssc.nic.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, JSSC job Pay Scale Details, JSSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Jharkhand Govt Job seekers can apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 991 Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts @ jssc.nic.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 20th May 2022
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer|
|No. of Posts||991|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||20th May 2022|
JSSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer: 991 Posts
|Clerk (Computer Operator)||352|
|Clerk (Back Ward Welfare Department)||104|
|Clerk (Labor Planning Testing & Skill Development)||144|
|Clerk (Commerce Department)||97|
|Clerk (Labor Planning Testing & Skill Development Planning class)||77|
|Clerk (Under Employment State Insurance Scheme)||36|
|Clerk (Transport Department Day Regional Office)||104|
|Clerk (Mines Zeology Department)||45|
|Clerk (Transport Department Day Regional Office)||05|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer Jobs, should complete Intermediate / (10+2) or equivalent from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 25500- 81100/- (Level-4) as Per Regulations of JSSC
Max. 35 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
For General/OBC: Rs.100/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.50/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Typing/ Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2022
- Go to JSSC official website – jssc.nic.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct JSSC notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for JSSC jobs 2022.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
Date of Notification: 30th April 2022
Starting Date of Application: 30th April 2022
Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2022
You may Also Like
- JSSC JMSCCE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 921 Nagar Palika Posts
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 176 Motor Vehicle Inspector, Junior Engineer, Mines Inspector & Other Posts
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 3120 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts
- JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 452 Posts
- JSSC JTGLCCE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 594 job vacancies