- NEET 2018 – Download Application Form, Registration,Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus @ cbseneet.nic.in
- Eligibility Criteria for NEET Notification2018
NEET 2018 – Download Application Form, Registration,Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus @ cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2018 : NEET Notification 2018 has been released and the application can be submitted till 9th March 2018. NEET is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. The NEET Examination is Conducted by the Authority CBSE organisation. CBSE Organization Conducts the NEET Examination every year in various cities across the country. The education comes under Dental & Medical Council of India. All medical institutions consider NEET score for providing admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Here we provide the Complete information about the NEET Notification 2018 & Candidates can get details about NEET 2018 exam including application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Notification2018
Essential Qualification for NEET 2018
- Examination: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
- Lower age limit (as on 31 Dec 2018): 17 years.
- Upper age limit (as on date of exam): 25 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC).
Important Dates for NEET 2018
|Application form release||8th February 2018 (Released)|
|Last date for filling the application||9th March 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|Last date to submit the application fee||10th March 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction Window Open||12th to 16th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result announcement||5th June 2018|
|1st Round Counselling starts||12th June to 24th June 2018|
Application Fee for NEET 2018
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit/credit card or Net Banking/UPI or E-wallet).
How to Apply NEET Notification 2018
You can apply / register for NEET 2018 by going through following steps.
- Fill the online application form. Then note down registration number.
- Upload photograph as well as signature.
- Pay application fee in any one mode.
- Now you can print confirmation page and fee payment proof.
Courses Offered in NEET 2018 Notification
|Counselling Dates (subject to change)|
|First round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||12 Jun 2018 – 24 Jun 2018|
|Last date of joining after first round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||03 Jul 2018|
|First round of state counselling||25 Jun 2018 – 05 Jul 2018|
|Last date of joining after first round of state counselling||12 Jul 2018|
|Second round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||06 Jul 2018 – 12 Jul 2018|
|Last date of joining after second round of counselling for AIQ, Deemed, CI||22 Jul 2018|
|Second round of state counselling||15 Jul 2018 – 26 Jul 2018|
|Last date of joining after second round of state counselling||03 Aug 2018|
|Mop up round of counselling for state||04 Aug 2018 – 08 Aug 2018|
|Last date of joining after mop up round in state||12 Aug 2018|
|Forwarding list of students in orer of merit, equalling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges by the counselling authority for state||13 Aug 2018|
|Mop up round of counselling for Deemed, CI||12 Aug 2018 – 22 Aug 2018|
|Last date of joining after mop up round in deemed, CI||26 Aug 2018|
|Forwarding list of students in orer of merit, equalling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the medical colleges by the counselling authority for deemed, CI||27 Aug 2018|
|Last date of joining in state||18 Aug 2018|
|Last date of joining in deemed, CI||31 Aug 2018|
Admit Card for NEET 2018
The candidates can download the NEET 2018 Admit card from 2nd April 2018. The candidates can download the admit card from the NEET 2018 official website.
NEET 2018 Syllabus
The conducting board of NEET 2018 will test the knowledge of students in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. NEET 2018 Syllabus PDF will help the candidate in getting a quick reference to the complete examination syllabus.
Exam Pattern of NEET 2018
- The examination Consists of 180 Objective Question
- Total marks are 720 marks
- For each right answer they will get 4 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- NEET 2018 will be a pen and paper-based test
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Question paper will be asked in 11 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Urdu Marathi and Telugu languages.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2018 Exam Results
- Results Date: NEET 2018 Results will be declared on 3rd June 2018.
- Merit List: CBSE will be releasing Merit List after the declaration of NEET 2018 Results. This list is only for candidates who opt for 15% All India Quota Seats in their Application form. For the remaining candidates, counselling will be conducted on the basis of their All India Ranks.