Candidates who are applying for TS ICET 2022 have started their Exam Preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS ICET Previous Question Papers, Model TS ICET Question Papers, Sample Papers are Available now. TS ICET Old Question papers help in finding the Way to Prepare for the Examination easily. All those applicants can check the TS ICET Question Papers and can download them. By Practicing TS ICET Previous Papers Candidates can get the Ability to get Find Answers to any type of Question in the Examination. Here, we are providing TS ICET Question Papers with solutions. Here we also provided the Indian TS ICET Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022.
TS ICET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET – 2022)|
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University|
|Name Of Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
Download TS ICET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
For the candidates Who Have Started Preparation for their TS ICET Exam, Previous Question Papers are very important Exams. We are giving Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET – 2022) Old Question Papers. Most of the questions in the TS ICET Previous Papers are repeatedly asked.
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2022 PDF
|Written Exam||A||Analytical Ability||75||75||150 Minutes(2 Hours 30 Minutes)|
- GHMC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1540 ASHA Worker Posts
- TS 10th Class Model Papers 2023 PDF (Latest) All Subjects
- FA 4 QUESTION PAPERS 2023 DOWNLOAD 6th,7th,8th,9th Class
- Singareni Collieries ITI Apprentice Jobs 2023 @ scclmines.com
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 (Apply Online) 176 Office Subordinate, Examiner, System Assistant & Other Posts
TS ICET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download @ icet.tsche.ac.in
So, here we have gathered all the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET – 2022) Exam relevant material which is required for the candidate to start their preparation. . Download TS ICET Previous Papers PDF for Free. Download TS ICET Previous Papers from the links.
(General Information: 200 Questions: 200 Marks: Time 150 minutes)
Section-A: Analytical Ability 75 Questions (75 Marks)
- Data Sufficiency (20 Questions and 20 Marks)
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in II alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
- Problem Solving (55 Questions and 55 Marks)
- Series: (25 Questions and 25 Marks)
- Analogies of Numbers and Alphabets including completion of blank spaces in a:b::c:d relationships (Questions containing only letters OR questions containing letters and numbers together should be given.)
- Odd things out (The data should contain more terms at least seven, followed by four options).
- Series: (25 Questions and 25 Marks)
- Missing Numbers in a sequence or a series (At least seven terms should be given in the hypothesis to arrive at a unique answer).
- Data Analysis: (10 Questions and 10 Marks)
- Table / Graph to be analyzed for answering the questions
- Bar Diagram/ Pie Chart to be analyzed for answering the questions
- Venn Diagram or a passage to be analyzed for answering the questions
- Coding and Decoding Problems: (10 Questions and 10 Marks)
- A Code Pattern of the English alphabet (Group Comprehension)
- A Word or a group of letters to be coded or decoded based on certain codes
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: (10 Questions and 10 Marks) Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, and departures schedules, seating arrangements, symbols, and notation
Section -B: Mathematical Ability 75 Questions (75 Marks)
- Arithmetical Ability (35 Questions and 35 Marks)
Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, L.C.M. and G.C.D; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time and distance, time and work problems, areas, volumes, mensuration, and modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability (30 Questions and 30 Marks)
Sets, Polynomials, Remainders theorem & Consequences, Linear Equations in two Variables, Algebraic expressions, Arithmetic and Geometric progressions, Trigonometric ratios of angles (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°), Trigonometric identities, Heights and Distances, Plane geometry of Lines and Triangles, Plane geometry of Quadrilaterals, Plane geometry of Circles, Coordinate geometry- Distance between two points – Coordinate geometry – Section formula, slope of a line, Lines y=mx, Lines y=mx+c and Lines y – y1=m (x-x1).
- Statistical Ability: (10 Questions and 10 Marks)
Mean, Median, Mode and simple problems on Probability.
Section-C: Communication Ability 50 Questions (50 Marks)
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes ).
- Understand written text and drawing
Part 1: Meanings (sentences with dashes) (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 2: Synonyms and Antonyms (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 3: Verb (Tense & Voice) (5 Questions and 5 Marks) Part 4: Phrasal Verbs & Idioms (5 Questions and 5 Marks) Part 5: Articles & Prepositions (5 Questions and 5 Marks) Part 6: Computer Terminology (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 7: Business Terminology (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 8: Comprehension (three) passages
(Each passage carries five questions and 5 Marks (3 x 5 = 15 Marks)