AP ICET Application Form
APICET 2017 Notification, Exam Dates, Admit Cards & Other Details..
APICET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test) for Admissions into M.B.A & M.C.A Courses(Full Time/Part Time & Distance Mode) from below Universities in AP State with their affiliated colleges And Notification is about release for academic year 2017.This APICET 2017 examination is conducted by Andhra University, Visakapatnam. Below are the list of Universities under AP State.Interested Candidates can apply online for getting admissions into MBA/MCA.
- For MBA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks (For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required.)
- For MCA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & atleast 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required ).
- Qualifying marks in APICET 2017 is 25% for general and no minimum marks for reserved candidates.
- Admission in to any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory bodies.
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017 -Related Dates
|Availability of admit card starts (expected)||in the mid of April,2017|
|AP ICET Exam Date||May 2, 2017|
|Results Date||Last week of May, 2017|
Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates who registered for ICET before deadline only those candidates will be able to download their AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates must keep the hall ticket safe with them until the admission process is completed as they can asked to produce the same at the time of counselling and admission.
- Applicants should remember that no hall ticket will be sent through post or email to any candidates. You will be able download it only through online.
- You will be not allowed in to exam hall without hall ticket. So carry your AP ICET 2017 Hall Ticket with you to exam venue. Candidates must carry a valid identity proof along with hall ticket for verification purpose.
- Also, the candidates will have to affix his/her signature or University’s stamp on the Admit Card of APICET 2017.
- The invigilator will verify the details as mentioned on the admit card and will then allow the candidate to write the test.
- The invigilator will sign the hall ticket and return it to the candidates. This signed copy must be retained safely by all the candidates. No duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates.
Important APICET 2017 Dates :
Note : – Candidate’s should be from Nationality INDIAN and should satisfy local/Non local status requirements laid down by Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
Procedure To Apply Online :
- APICET 2017 Application should be submitted through online mode only with either Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Please go through the Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Keep all your educational certificates & Community Certificate(If any) soft copies before online.
- Soft copy of Photograph & Signature also has to be uploaded
- Pay the examination fee & submit application your before last date.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Some Important Tentative Dates for AP ICET 2017 Below
Tentative Date & Time of AP ICET 2017 Examination
(10:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m)
Note : – For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of test, and Regional Centers, Admit Cards, etc Please go through the Official notification carefully before applying Online.
How to Download AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017 ?
- Visit the official website of the AP ICET @ www.apicet.net.in
- Enter application number and date of birth
- After entering the details click on “OK” to submit the details
- If valid details are entered AP ICET 2017 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the admit card for future references.